April 21, 2014

Who Stole My Spandex? - Book Cover REVEAL

My good friend Marcia from Menopausal Mother has a book coming out!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

If you are familiar with her blog then you know just how funny Marcia is. She keeps me in stitches. (Sorry, had to throw in the sewing humor.)

Here is some info on the book AND the cover!!!!!







Who Stole My Spandex? Midlife Musings from a Middle-Aged MILF...is a humorous collection of stories based on Marcia Kester Doyle's hilariously popular blog, Menopausal Mother. Take a ride on the midlife wild side with a wacky journey through menopausal pitfalls, raising a family in a madhouse, maintaining a spandex-worthy booty, and all points in between! Nothing is off limits!
The collection includes laugh-out-loud brain candy, such as "9 Signs You Might Be a MILF," "How to Annoy Your Children," "You Might Be Menopausal If...," and "Menopausal Cuckoo," along with some of her newer tales of midlife mayhem. With a dash of wit and a heavy dose of humor, this is the greatest therapy ever offered in book form…and cheaper than any therapist's bill!

Release Date: Early Summer 2014!






When I think about Marcia, I think of a modern day Erma Bombeck! You just can't get much better than that! ;) I can't wait to read the book!!!





8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this--I really appreciate it! Hugs to you! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was more than happy to do it! I can't wait until it comes out!!! GOOD LUCK!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for helping us spread the word! We'll get you a copy as soon as it comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)