January Funny Friday
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Baking In A Tornado .
1. I didn't chose the slug life, the slug life chose me.
2. I was playing the lava game and then the volcano collapsed.
3. Moooom, I said I didn't want my picture taken!!! Jeez.... (Insert eye roll)
4. Help!! Help!!! The couch is eating me!!!
5. Knocked out in round 8 of the pillow fight.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
The Bergham’s Life Chronicles
Follow Me Home
Baking In A Tornado
Someone Else’s Genius
Confessions of a Part-Time Working Mom
Sanity Waiting to Happen
Spatulas on Parade
Eileen’s Perpetually Busy