Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Spatulas on Parade.
1. After the surfing "accident" Tom no longer cared about the other shoe.
2. I've heard of people running out of their shoes but usually they go back for them.
3. I've heard that flip flops are the glass slipper of the south... Maybe Cinderella is real!!!!
4. She tried to tell him not to wear socks with the flip flops but he just wouldn't listen. Now one of the flip flops has gone on strike.
5. Ahh, the flip flop blow out. Just like the remnants of tires on the interstate.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Someone Else’s Genius
Confessions of a part-time working mom
Sanity Waiting to Happen
Spatulas on Parade
Stacy Sews and Schools
People Don’t Eat Enough Fudge
The Bergham’s Life Chronicles
Follow me home
Measurements of Merriment
Baking In A Tornado
Southern Belle Charm
Silence of the Mom