February Funny Friday
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Sanity Waiting to Happen
1. And she's climbing the stairway to heaven!!
2. Ceiling cat, is that you????
3. You know what they say about curiosity and the cat?? Well, Fluffy found out the hard way when she went to check out the strange noises in the attic.
4. Maybe they hid my treats up there this time???
5. NOW I remember where I hid the Christmas presents!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
The Bergham’s Life Chronicles
Follow Me Home
Baking In A Tornado
Someone Else’s Genius
Confessions of a Part-Time Working Mom
Sanity Waiting to Happen
Spatulas on Parade
People Don’t Eat Enough Fudge (That is the best blog name EVER!)