June 5, 2015

Secret Subject Swap - June 2015





Welcome to a Secret Subject Swap. This week 16 brave bloggers picked a secret subject for someone else and were assigned a secret subject to interpret in their own style. Today we are all simultaneously divulging our topics and submitting our posts.

Here are links to all the sites now featuring Secret Subject Swap posts. Sit back, grab a cup, and check them all out. See you there:

 Baking In A Tornado

 The Bergham’s Life Chronicles

 Spatulas on Parade

 Dinosaur Superhero Mommy

 The Momisodes

 Stacy Sews and Schools

 Sparkly Poetic Weirdo

 The Lieber Family

 Battered Hope

 Southern Belle Charm

 Someone Else’s Genius

 Silence of the Mom

 Confessions of a part-time working mom

 Small Talk Mama

 Searching for Sanity 

 Climaxed



My subject is
SUMMER TIME... you won the lottery, well sort of, your best friend just moved and has an inground pool. You rush over with your ___ and ___ and y'all ____
It was submitted by: Spatulas on Parade 
  


Oh, my.... Let me start by saying this, any friend of mine that gets an in-ground pool had just better be prepared. I will be over ALL the time. I will even show up if you're not home. Shoot, I might even pitch a tent in your yard!!!!! 
The ONLY good thing about summer is swimming. Ok, the break from daily homeschooling is good, too.... But SWIMMING!!!!!!!

I will swim just about anywhere in just about anything. Seriously. 



So, I would rush over with my BOOKS and my KIDS and we would have a reading and swimming party!!! 

Man. Who's playing the lottery this weekend??? 

Almost makes me want to move again so we could spend another month in a hotel with a pool... 
ALMOST... 

Anyone want to donate $1500 so we can join the local pool??? 


Don't forget to click the links and read all the awesome and amazing posts!!! 



22 comments:

  1. I think I would answer the exact same way....books and my kid!!! Let's swim and read! WOOOHOOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey, head over to my post - I've got a little something for you :-)

    http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/2015/06/june-secret-subject-swap-big-escape.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge swimmer but the kids are and I love how it tires them out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would need 1000 proof sunscreen to protect my tattoos, sunglasses, and possibly a little alcohol. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about swimming too. I went from having a pool and living just a short drive from lake beaches and the ocean to the midwest. I still haven't adjusted.
    Hope you get a chance to swim this summer. Hope I do too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we both need to do something about that!!!!!
      GOOD LUCK!!!

      Delete
  6. Books + sun + water= awesome time! ❤☀📚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!!!! Now, how do I make that happen???? LOL

      Delete
  7. I love the pool. I'm just wishing summer would hurry up and leave you guys and come back down to this side of the earth so I can enjoy swimming again. It's not as much fun in the winter. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would gladly trade with you. I hate the heat and if I can't swim then I would just rather it not get hot. LOL

      Delete
  8. If I won the lottery a pool would be a must and you, the kids and hubs could come pitch a tent! Oh wait, I'd build a guest house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOO HOOOO!!! Sounds like a plan!!
      Don't forget to pick up those tickets! ;)

      Delete
  9. I love a good lazy day with friends and a pool. Now if my little guy would just learn to swim, I would be set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pool Time! Excellent! I think I'll join you...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a huge swimmer, but my kids love playing in the water and I love reading books poolside and listening to them. I think I'd camp out at a friend's house too!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)