Funny Friday, August 2015
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Bergham’s Life Chronicles
1. Yes. Yes, there is definitely something I don't like hiding in there.
2. Hmmm, maybe if I shove my boogers in here no one will know that I've been picking my nose.
3. Do they not see my cape?? Do they not realize that I am Super Baby??
4. Pigs in a blanket? I don't see any pigs!!!
5. Maybe if I close my eyes that won't see that I don't want to eat anymore!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Spatulas on Parade
Stacy Sews and Schools
The Bergham’s Life Chronicles
Follow me home
Measurements of Merriment
Southern Belle Charm
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy
Baking In A Tornado
Someone Else’s Genius
Confessions of a part-time working mom