November 28, 2014

Funny Friday - November 2014

November Funny Friday


Today’s post is November’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.




Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg






Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Momisodes.


9 - The Momisodes.jpg



1. I look FABULOUS!!

2. What??? You weren't going to wear it.

3. Do you think it goes with my eyes??

4. This picture better not end up on Facebook!!!

5. Does this make my cleavage look bigger?



Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:



Stacy Sews and Schools














17 comments:

  1. You DO look fabulous!
    Ooohps, I may have posted it on FB. Do you mind? After all, my friends are always up for pictures of fashion conscious animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, 'This picture better not end up on Facebook", now there's something heard around my house quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yeah, same here!! LOL Or "it better not end up on your blog" LOL!!!

      Delete
  3. This poor dog. :) And yes, it does do some enhancing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 4 is my favorite and was said by my DIL just yesterday!
    Dawn
    Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HATE when I have to steal my bra back from the dog......

    ReplyDelete
  6. That FB one really resonates with blogger families everywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Love your captions! It's a tough pick, but I think the Facebook one is my favorite. I've said that many times myself. I hope your weekend is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU, Jules!!!!!
    Hope your weekend is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you think it goes with my eyes? I can almost hear that dog saying it. LOL! I thought I left a message earlier. Yell at me if you don't see my comment. You know I love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. "What? You weren't going to wear it."

    Perfect. Loved this!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)