November 3, 2014

November Homeschooling Resources




November is Native American Heritage Month. It's also Thanksgiving month, of course. I decided to create a post, with those themes in mind, from my previous posts.

Here are some history resources to get you started. 

Explorers Resources

Early American Settlers Resources

French and Indian War Resources

Native American Resources


Here are a few animal studies that are good for November. (I will hopefully have some new ones up soon.)





Here's a little craft that we did last year. 



As for science, any time the seasons change is a great time to study the weather!!

Weather Activities

Weather Activities 2

Weather Resources


There you have it! I am planning some NEW resources posts for this month!!! 


                      HAVE FUN LEARNING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)