Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Confessions of a part-time working mom
1. Yes, we're moving again. Why do you ask?
2. We thought we would go with the cheap movers this time. Good idea??
3. They said I could take whatever I could fit in the car. Challenge accepted!
4. Is that an empty boot or a person at the top??? Seriously....
5. I was in the scouts. I'm always prepared!!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Baking In A Tornado
Someone Else’s Genius
Confessions of a part-time working mom
Sanity Waiting to Happen
Spatulas on Parade
Stacy Sews and Schools
People Don’t Eat Enough Fudge
The Bergham’s Life Chronicles