May 30, 2012

I Think My Cat Is Trying to Kill Me......



Oh, she may LOOK all innocent but I know. She's trying to get me out of the way. You see, The Hubby is the only human she loves. She merely tolerates the rest of us. I can see her watching me out of the corner of my eye. She turns her head very quickly when I look, trying to act like she was doing something else... But I KNOW!!! When I try to walk down the stairs there she is running under my feet... She wants to trip me! Or if she's already on the stairs, at the exact moment that I go to step over her  she decides she needs to be somewhere else.. Yep... So if I go missing you'll know! You'll know it was Pammy the Cat!  I bent over this morning to put something in a draw and she took a swipe at my backside. When I turned around she gave me The Look. You know what look I'm talking about. The one that says, "I'm gonna get you!" That's when I knew for certain. She wants me out of the way so she can have The Hubby to herself.

I'll be back later to update on my sewing... I need to make sure my will is in order first.....





5 comments:

  1. Hee hee! It's funny how particular cats are about "their" people. Before my husband & I were married, I had a cat. Whenever my (then) fiance was at my apartment, the cat was INCREDIBLY nasty to him...even though she was the sweetest kitty ever most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!! Oh, boy!! I hope they finally got used to each other!!!
    Pammy will only sit in The Hubby's lap. It's hilarious because he used to not like cats! Now no one can say a bad word about her! ROFLOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. The cat wanted to kill him, I believe. I had to choose between the husband and the cat, and the husband won ;)

    Izzy (the cat) went to live with a sweet grandmother in Chicago. I sure hope she behaves nicely for the lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my!!! LOL Good luck to grandma!!! She better keep an eye on that bad ol'puddy tat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] or Cats? Dogs. Have you read about that blogger whose cat is trying to kill her? [...]

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)