May 23, 2012

My First Post! YAY!!

Hello!! I'm Stacy and this is my very first blog post! I am sooooooooooo excited!! I have a lot to share and hope that you will find it interesting and fun!

I am a homeschooling mom. I would describe my style as relaxed eclectic and wants to be unschool. LOL Confused? Yeah, me, too... LOL I love the idea behind unschooling but I haven't been able to give up that much control yet. ;) I have become more relaxed through the years, though. I love creating my own "lessons". It's so much fun and I will be sharing some of them here. I love to find the freebies for homeschooling, too so I will be sharing those. You just can't beat free!!!

I have a new passion and that is sewing! I can't stop myself from sewing at least 2 or 3 things a week. So far I am mainly sewing for myself and the Cs (my 2 youngest). None of the others will let me experiment on them yet. I plan on sharing some tutorials with you and links to places where you can find others.

I am an avid reader and before I began sewing I would read at least 2 books a week. I love all genres, although the non-fiction has to be exceptional..... (if you haven't heard of Paperbackswap.com go there NOW)

This is my very first time blogging so I will be making LOTS of mistakes! That's guaranteed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)