December 19, 2012

What's Been Going on Around Here



I can't tell you how many posts I have written and then deleted. There's so much going on right now. Not only in the larger world but in my little world, too. Now, that being said, the stuff we are dealing with here is no where near as tragic as things that other people are dealing with right now, so I will just be keeping all that to myself. No matter what is going on here, I still have so much more than so many others and I need to count my blessing, starting with the fact that all my children are alive and well, even if one of them is so far away.

So.... Let me share with you some of the things we have been doing lately. Both the Cs have been sick this week so we haven't done much in the way of school with them.



Christmas 002



Cailey's Christmas tree art.







Colin's Christmas tree art



Colin's Christmas Tree art!







PJs 1



Here is another pair of pj pants that I made for my cousin's boys.

I can't show you hers yet... OR the surprises that I put in the box. ;)  (Hee hee hee! Sorry, Amy!)









Cloud 004



This is Cloud hiding in Cailey's desk last week! LOL









Christmas Tree 2012



Here our tree for this year. Cailey and Colin decorated most of it themselves. ;)









Caileys Snowflake 001



Cailey's snowflake ornament.







Colins Snowflake 003



Colin's snowflake. He never did go back and finish it. LOL







Colins snowman 006



Colin's snowman ornament.







caileys snowman 007



Cailey's snowgirl ornament.





And that's about it.... LOL

I have SOOOO many projects that I have been meaning to work on but I have been in such a funk that I just haven't been able to get myself to do them.  I have the fox flannel outfit, burlap stockings, 4 pillows a piece for the Cs..... And the list just keeps going.... YILES!!! Time to pull myself out of the funk and get busy!!!!!! If you could, please keep me and Jacob in your prayers. This will be the first Christmas that he hasn't been with us. It's going to be a rough one.



Speaking of busy, don't forget to check out my friend's blog, Eileen's Perpetually Busy! She has a great pattern for crocheted hats up!! And I know it's great because we have 4 of her hats here. ;)



14 comments:

  1. Praying for you as always. Have a merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Regena!!!!
    Merry Christmas to you, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? He's not coming home for Christmas??? When did that change? That just means that you will have to pack yourself up and visit him after Christmas! I sure do hate to hear that! I am sure that you have been talking to him daily. Hope he is doing well!

    And, yes...I have been scanning your posts for clues! And I will be running to the mailbox until my package arrives! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope.. He can't. We are going to get him here for New Years, though. At least there's that or I would be a complete mess right now.

    Or package should be there any day now! ;) Hee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the crafts you make with your kids. So cute! They must be really proud of their Christmas trees and ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!!!!!
    They are VERY proud. And it gave them something to do while they were sick.. Something OTHER than fight... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry Jacob won't be there for Christmas!! Can you Skype together on that day? Your little ones always make me smile. I love seeing pictures of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOH!! GREAT idea, Pam!! I always forget about technology... LOL I am definitely going to see about that!!!

    THANK YOU!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stacy, the tree looks beautiful and I love the kids oranaments.so special. So sorry they have both been sick.. Hope they are doing better real soon. and You too.
    I am sooooooooo sorry that Jacob, won't be home for Christmas. Sending prayers for you all. Know this is so hard.
    I am praying for each of you.. May God be with you and bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, Judy!!!!
    May God bless you and keep you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will keep you and your family in prayer. And then I will come live with you. Your crafts and sewing rock. Seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROFLMBO!!!!! Thank you, Michele!!! I SOOOOO needed that!!!!
    Still ROFLMBO!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great kid's crafts and their tree is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Kerri!!!! They are VERY proud of it! And the cats haven't tried to destroy it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)