July 25, 2013

Mexico - A Country Study

I am starting to plan out the next school year for Cailey and Colin. SHEW!!! I have A LOT to do!!!! We are still a little behind on our units from last year due to all the moving but no worries! ;)

Here is another country study!

As always, I try to incorporate things for all ages!

Most of the printables are free unless otherwise mentioned.

















BOOKS!

(The pictures of the books are clickable links)















































KINDLE BOOKS





























PRINTABLES

Lapbook - Homeschool Share

Coloring Pages - Squidoo

Printables - Education.com

Printables and Crafts - DLTK-Kids

Printables - Activity Village

Notebooking and Mini Books - HS Launch

Printables - abc teach - some free

Printables, Lesson Plans and Activities - Teacher Planet

Printables - About.com Homeschooling

Coloring Pages, Lesson Plans and Crafts - Crayola

Countries of the World Activities and Copywork - Mexico - Currclick - $2

Expedition Mexico - Amanda Bennett Unit Studies- $8.95







ONLINE RESOURCES

Learn About Mexico City - Squidoo

Fun Facts About Mexico for Kids - Squidoo

Lesson Plans and Crafts - A to Z Teacher Stuff

Crafts - Craft Jr.

Unit Study and Lesson Plans - Homeschool Creations

National Geographic Kids

Mexican Music - Squidoo

Time for Kids - Mexico

Fun Facts About Mexico for Kids - eHow

Mexico for Kids - Kathi Mitchell

Facts and Links - Kids Konnect

Mexico - eThemes

Traditional Kids Games from Mexico

Mexico Montessori Unit - Montessori Moments 

Craft Ideas - Walking By the Way

Lesson Plans, Games, Activities - Mr. Donn





SHEW!! There you go! That ought to get started! ;)



HAVE FUN HOMESCHOOLING!













6 comments:

  1. So fun! I can't wait to home school my little one... I know where I'm going for ideas! ;) This unit looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much, Heather!!!
    I really love homeschooling. I wish that I had always homeschooled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I LOVE this one!!! Liam has the Off We Go to Mexico book and he loves it. He likes finding all the animals on every page! Check out SpanglishBaby.com for Spanisg speaking country resources too! They have a lot of bilingual resources, but also cultural things as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU!!!!! :D
    I will definitely check that out!!! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for linking to my Mexico Inspired Montessori Unit. Good luck with your planning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very welcome, Lori! It's a great unit!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)