April 10, 2014

American Revolution Resources



Now that I am back to sewing, I want to make sure that I have equal blog time for homeschooling. Actually, that's not too difficult to do around here. Now, if I still had a sewing room that might be different... As it is, I have to completely clear 2 ends of my table for sewing, 1 for cutting and pressing, the other for actually sewing. Clearing that much off is a little difficult when we are homeschooling 4 kids! They have to sit somewhere! 



Moving on with my homeschooling posts, the next one up is the American Revolution. 

I am about a year ahead in my planning for history and that's just the way I like it! ;) 

With other subjects like science, animal studies, etc., we tend to do whatever we feel like. I just have to hope that I already have something planned out for whatever they want to do! LOL 



As always, I try to include resources for a variety of ages. All books can be found at your local library or on Amazon .
I am not affiliated in any way with any site. I won't make a dime from any link you click. I just like to give you as many options as possible. 

All printable resources are free unless marked with $$$.




There are sooooo many books for this topic that I am just going to highlight a few and then give you a link for the rest. LOL 

















HERE is a link for Kindle Books. 
















Notebooking Pages and Mini Books - HS Launch (you may need to enter search words)







$$$$


Teachers Pay Teachers  (Some FREE)

































Netflix has Horrible Histories - Revolting Revolution






HAVE FUN LEARNING!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)