April 26, 2014

Week in Review - Easter Week 2014





This has been a rather long week for me. The past weekend was fine. Monday was fine... It was after that! Chronic fatigue set in hard. BLECK!!! And now that the week is ending I seem to be going into a fibro flare up. NO FUN!!!!! So, please, please, please excuse me for the lack of posts this week (and possibly into next week). 



Cailey and Colin had a very fun Easter. The day before Easter Cailey and Colin dyed their eggs. They love doing that so much. 
The Easter Bunny came and then the big kids and I hid about 60 eggs for Cailey and Colin to find.




On Monday we went to a VERY nice park that's about 30 minutes from here. I actually used to take the older kids there years and years ago when we lived here before. 
They had a blast! For most of the time they had the entire place to themselves. 


That's just about all that we accomplished this week. The kids watched a lot of educational shows.... Sometimes you do what you have to do... 

Deanna, Cailey and Colin have been suffering from allergies. Thankfully they aren't tooooooo bad yet. 

I do have some sewing that I want to do as soon as this flare up is over. Cailey and Colin are both in need of some warm weather clothing!!! I have a couple of patterns that I want to get to before Cailey grows anymore! LOL As it is she is probably too tall for most of them. She is a size 10 in height but size 10s are always too loose. 



Next week in homeschooling we will start working on our Plants unit and continuing with Pirates (scroll down). 

At some point in the next few days I should be putting up a couple more homeschooling units. 











4 comments:

  1. Stacy,
    Hope you feel better soon ..Try to rest.. also , hope the kids allergies get better soon..[My son and his family are having
    a rough time with them too.. All this pollen floating around,eeeh.]
    Proud the kids had a fun Easter.. They are really growing up..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Judy!!!!
      Resting today along with the kids. Starting to think it's not allergies... Colin has a fever. :(
      HUGS to your family with allergies. It's no fun at all!

      Delete
  2. You accomplish so much that I often forget that you even have the fibro. Hope this flare-up ends quickly and you get back to doing all the things you love to do.

    Such fun Easter pics, looks like the kids had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Karen!!!
      Doing better this evening. I spent a few minutes in a friend's tanning bed. Looks like it helped some! I did manage to get one summer outfit made for Cailey!
      Cailey and Colin are both very sick, though. My poor babies. :(

      Delete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)