Funny Friday, April 2015
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Bergham’s Life Chronicles
1. Be on the lookout for Peter Pumpkineater!
2. I don't know, I just feel a bit deflated lately.
3. I'm going to try out for the Pumpkin King's throne. I think I have a shot!
4. I was an extra in Sir Mix-A-Lot's video.
5. Have a mammogram they said. You will go back to normal they said....
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Baking In A Tornado
Someone Else’s Genius
Confessions of a part-time working mom
Sanity Waiting to Happen
Spatulas on Parade
Stacy Sews and Schools
People Don’t Eat Enough Fudge
The Bergham’s Life Chronicles
Follow me home
Measurements of Merriment