August 28, 2015

Funny Friday - August 2015


 Funny Friday, August 2015

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg

Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Bergham’s Life Chronicles     

19 - Bergham's Life Chronicles Aug 2015.jpg
.





1. Yes. Yes, there is definitely something I don't like hiding in there.




2. Hmmm, maybe if I shove my boogers in here no one will know that I've been picking my nose.




3. Do they not see my cape?? Do they not realize that I am Super Baby??




4. Pigs in a blanket? I don't see any pigs!!!




5. Maybe if I close my eyes that won't see that I don't want to eat anymore!





Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:





Spatulas on Parade

Stacy Sews and Schools

The Bergham’s Life Chronicles

Follow me home

Measurements of Merriment

Southern Belle Charm

Dinosaur Superhero Mommy

Baking In A Tornado

Someone Else’s Genius

Confessions of a part-time working mom

The Momisodes 




 

20 comments:

  1. I could see all of these as possibilities!!! Particularly 2. Hahaha! Fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, can't so no pigs either! Maybe try the real BLANKET while you're sitting there? ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Pigs in a blanket? I don't see any pigs!" I love that! Kids are so literal!
    I hope you're doing well. Enjoy your weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      One of mine said that before so I figured I would use it. Lol

      Delete
  4. yes, close your eyes and you won't see all the healthy foods in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second one has me laughing AND gagging.
    I will never eat a child's leftovers again, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm don't think I will share food with the Grands EVER again..........just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious. Two is definitely my favorite. After reading Karen's comment, I don't think I'll be letting her feed me again. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)