January 28, 2013

It's Monday



























Yep, it's Monday. Again. BLECK!!!!!!



I am hard at work on my Valentine's Day look for Project Run & Play.  Usually I would have my look finished and up on the blog yesterday. Umm... not happening.... LOL It is taking me a little a longer than expected, probably because I took so much time for reading the past couple of days. I was just soooooo tired. I have been running at full steam for weeks now and I think it caught with me.  Anyway, the chronic fatigue from the fibro kicked in and I took a couple of days off.



The Winter Blogathon 2013 was very cool. I learned a couple of things. I backed up my blog and added descriptions to my categories, although I couldn't get them all to take. :/ One of the things I wanted to try never came up. That was a bummer.



I read an entire book this weekend. I hadn't done that in quite a while. It was The Third Option by Vince Flynn. It was very good, full of espionage! ;) But I found out after reading half of it that I was lacking some back story that came out in another book (not a part of the Mitch Rapp storyline) AND that there are now 2 prequals!!! WHAT??? I HATE THAT!!!!! ***grumble, grumble, grumble***



In our homeschool this week we will be continuing our coral reef and Aztecs, Incas and Mayans studies and starting on the England country study.



I hope to have my Valentine's Day look finished today and up on the blog tomorrow! Wish me luck!!! 5 rows of pleats... I MUST be crazy.... LOL





4 comments:

  1. The blogathon was cool! Thanks for pointing me to it! I am so excited to see your valentine's day project! All this talk of pleats! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! THANKS, cuz!!!!!!!
    I am on pleat row #4.... Good grief!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry the fibro has been acting up.Hope you feel better soon.. Take it easy!!!

    Can't wait to see the valentine PR item, you are working on.. KNow it will be adorable..
    Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)