January 12, 2013

Kid's Craft Ideas

If your kids are like mine then they LOVE to create!! I used to have a hard time coming up with new and different things for them to try. Then along came Pinterest!! SHEW!!! Here are a few ideas that I found.



The ABCs of Crafting on a Budget from Housing a Forest.

I get a lot of our craft supplies from the Dollar Tree. They don't have everything but they do have A LOT! ;) I  miss having Michael's and Ben Franklin's close, though. WAH!!!!!



This list is from The Domestic Goddesque.  This list is extremely good if you are looking for alphabet activities!



I LOVE 3 Dinosaurs!! I use so many of the printables and arts and crafts idea!!!



It says for tots but I know older kids would have a BLAST with these ideas as well!!!  Click over to Inner Child Fun and check them out!



This list from TLC  just goes on FOREVER!!! You can even look up crafts based on what material you want to use.


(Missing Pic)
This comes from Putti's World. My kids are going to have a BLAST with this!!!! It's creative and something they can show off and wear!



I <3 No Time for Flash Cards!!! It's my go-to site for kid crafts. Sit back and grab some refreshments before you start exploring this site! LOL

kids crafts ideas 101

This is very nice list from Red Ted Art's Blog. Make sure to bookmark or Pin so you can keep going back to it over and over again as the list keeps getting updated! :)



This is a great list is from Little Family Fun.  Hopefully it will keep Colin occupied for a while.... LOL ;)

DLTK's Crafts for Kids

DLTK's Crafts for Kids is another of my favorite sites. I use it ALLLLL the time and not just for crafts. It's a great resource for homeschooling younger kids.




 Spoonful! This site is FULL of ideas!! I just found it but I think it will become another favorite! LOL

I hope this list helps you keep the kiddos occupied and having a ton of creative fun!!! :)





8 comments:

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)