October 11, 2014

Our Week in Review - Pumpkins and an Eclipse




Well, we didn't actually do much this week. I wasn't feeling very well (fibro, toothache and earache). We didn't go to our classes this week. Not only was I not feeling well but Cailey's and Colin's allergies were crazy. :(

Anyway, here is what we DID do. ;)


On Saturday my friend and I took all of the little kids to the park to paint pumpkins. They loved it!!













                Those are their masterpieces! 





I am always up at 3 am at least 6 days a week (I hate it!!). So I was more than prepared to see the lunar eclipse. BUT that was the site I was greeted with! I just knew we were going to miss it!!!



Thankfully the skies cleared. I tried to wake all the kids up but only Cailey and Colin would get up. 

They thought it was the coolest thing ever!!! 

Afterwards I sent them back to sleep and they slept until about 10! LOL 

We spent the rest of the day reading about the moon. Their favorite book was The Best Book of the Moon. It covered everything!!!



I wanted to show you all this. Know what it is??? My grocery store receipt. Yep. It's taller than Deanna and she's 5'2"! This is for 2 weeks. Well, not exactly 2 weeks. I will have to go back a few more times for snacks and milk... And bread... And..... And.... 


One more picture from this week!




                     HAVE FUN LEARNING!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)