December 26, 2014

Funny Friday - December 2014

December Funny Friday


Today’s post is December’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.


Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg


Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Stacy Sews and Schools, that's ME!!!!


10 - Stacy Sews and Schools.jpg


1. Did anyone get the license number of that truck??


2. You try stopping the pillows from fighting!!!


3. Man! That was some dream!!!


4. This is my happy face.


5. I really thought the Packers were going all the way this year.

Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:


Stacy Sews and Schools







18 comments:

  1. What a cute kid! Had he just woken up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!!
      Yes, we were at a hotel in Georgia. He was a bit disoriented. LOL

      Delete
  2. Hey Colin, you and the Packers really DID go all the way! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look like that every morning, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It rarely happens but I can't pick a favorite, they're all one as funny as the next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, great photo. #4 is my favorite line. #5, not so much. LOL. Go LIONS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shellybean!!!

      GO STEELERS!!!!!!!! LOL ;)

      Delete
  6. Hey now - the Packers just have to beat the Lions for a first-round bye. It's not too late!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your captions and loved your pic!!!! I think 5 is the one I can most relate to. All the way or not, we're the best team in the NFL. Thank you for the laughs! I hope your weekend is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jules!!!!! I hope you have an AWESOME weekend!!!

      Delete
  8. #4 cracked me up! Our 4 year old has a less-than-happy neutral face so when she is playing she often looks unhappy. It is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4 is me! My resting face is NOT a happy looking face. LOL
    poor packers

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)