August 11, 2013

Five Things - I've Been Tagged!

_000000tag



Ohh! OOH!! I've been tagged!! My super awesome bloggy friend, Karen from Baking in a Tornado, tagged me in the new sensation that's sweeping the blogging nation, Five Things!



Here we go!



Five things I have a passion for:

My kids & The Hubby

Homeschooling

Sewing

Reading

Kids in general. Those that are hurting, hungry, misunderstood.

None of those things should be a big surprise!



Five things I’d like to do before I die:

Have all my children grown and happy. Whatever defines THEIR happiness.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to travel to Europe.

And across the US.

I want to go white water rafting. How I could grow up on the New River and NOT have done that is a mystery to me. LOL

Get 1,000 followers here on the blog. LOL



Five things I say a lot:

Leave your sister alone.

Leave your brother alone.

Who ate all the _______?

Whose turn it is to clean the kitty litter?

Can I get a little quiet, please???



Five books I’ve read lately:

OH! An easy one! LOL I'll list the last 5 in order beginning with what I'm reading now.

Right now I'm reading Sandstorm by James Rollins. Very good! Like watching an adventure movie! ;)

Immortal in Death by JD Robb I am completely hooked on Eve and Roarke!!!

Midnight Riot by Ben Aaronovitch Very different sort of mystery. Fresh and humorous.

The Diviners by Libba Bray SOOOO SOOOO SOOOO GOOD!!!! A very different take on paranormal YA.

Glory in Death by JD Robb I told you I was hooked! ;)





Five favorite movies:

ALL the Harry Potters (that's a given)

Bringing Up Baby - doesn't get much better than Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn!!!

The Help (the book was awesome)

Gone with the Wind

The Wizard of Oz





Five places I’d love to travel:

Ireland

England

France

Russia

Italy

That was easy. LOL

I have never been out of the county but I soooo want to travel all over the world!!





Five blogs I’ll tag:

Well, here's where it gets a little tricky... You just never know who wants to be tagged and who would rather not.... SO, if you are reading this and you blog, GUESS WHAT!!! You've just been tagged! YOU'RE IT!!!! ;)











2 comments:

  1. I burst out laughing when I got to the 5 books. I wasn't sure you'd be able to stop, I thought maybe the list was going to go on, and on, and on, and on!

    Great job. Glad I tagged you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLOL!!!! Y'know... I almost did!!! LOL

    THANK YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)