August 5, 2013

India Country Study - with FREE Notebooking Pages

_0000_ indian-goddess-vintageimage-Graphics-Fairy3

(graphic from The Graphics Fairy)

Yes, yet another homeschool unit.... Are you getting tired of them?? I promise to be back with more sewing soon. I just have to get some of these out of my system and documented so they are ready to use for the upcoming school year. August is usually a pure planning month for me but I hope to fit in some sewing time very soon!!!

I made some more notebooking pages! And I have discovered why some of my other pages were messing up when converted to PDF!

*************FREE NOTEBOOKING PAGES******************** made by me with the help of clipart from PhillipMartin.info)

India-NotebookingSSaS (1)

As always, I try to incorporate resources for a variety of ages. I want everyone to be able to use the units! :D

All resources are free unless marked with $$$. And even then, I try to list the cheapest resources I find.


BOOKS blog pic done















































































Kindle Books Blog pic done







































































Printables blog pic done



Lapbook - Homeschool Share

Lapbook - Homeschool Helper Online

Printables and Crafts - DLTK-Kids

Coloring Pages - Coloring.ws

Printable Map - KidZone Geography

Printables and Crafts - Activity Village

Taj Mahal Printables and Activities - Squidoo (scroll down)

Mandala Coloring Pages - Squidoo

Printables - Ed Helper

Printables - Homeschool Creations

Printables - Scholastic

Printables - Rainbow Kids

Coloring Pages, Lesson Plans, Crafts - Crayola

Printables - Education.com

Paper Taj Mahal - Paper Toys



Online Resources blog pic doneUnit Study - Squidoo 

Mr. Donn

Nat Geo Kids

Time for Kids

Science Kids

Children United!

Fact Monster

The Kids Window

Ducksters

YouTube videos

eHow

Kids of Courage

Crafts - Making Friends











other ideas done



Little Passports

World Market has a ton of things made in India. I LOVE to get little items from there to include in our studies.





HAVE FUN HOMESCHOOLING!!!!



3 comments:

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)