August 21, 2013

Yes, I'm a Little Squirrely...... The Squirrely Blogger Award

But NOT in this way -




Squirrely

Used to describe someone of questionable character.

I wouldn't give my money to that dude he's kind of Squirrely.




squirrely





Adjective: 1. mildly insane2. unpredictable and jumpy, often in a cowardly way

3. nutty; resembling a squirrel looking for nuts


I'm more of #3...... ;) (definitions by the Urban Dictionary)







ANYWAY, I say that to say this -

I have been awarded the Squirrely Blogger Award, made by the awesome Menopausal Mother and given to me by the most wonderful Karen from Baking in a Tornado!

Squirrely Blogger Award

According to the rules I need to tell y'all 7 - 10 quirky things about me. Hmm... That's going to be hard to whittle down.....

1 - I HATE feet. Yes, those things on the ends of your legs. YUCKY YUCKY YUCKY!!!!!!

2 - I must hang alllllll the clothes in the same direction or chaos will ensue!

3 - Even though I love shoes and hate feet you will mostly find me barefooted or in my Crocs flip-flops.

4 - I can wiggle my ears! Deanna was so upset that Cailey and I could do it that she tried and tried until she could do it, too.

5 - I have 3 piercings in one ear, 2 in the other and one in my nose. I used to have my eyebrow pierced years ago and I have been thinking about having it redone.

6 - I would LOVE to have a tattoo!! I just can't bring myself to spend the money...... CRAZY how much they cost!

7 - I love football!! I am so ready for the season to start!!! Let's go STEELERS!!! Let's go MOUNTAINEERS!!! I will also be cheering the Titans and the Fighting Irish, just as long as the Titans aren't playing the Steelers and the Irish aren't playing the Mountaineers.

Ok, that's enough about me. Anymore and you really will think I'm nuts! ;)

Now for the 7 - 10 bloggers that I am passing this on to, always the hardest part for me. Who wants it??? ;)

If you're reading this and blog, YOU'RE SQUIRRELY!!!!! Now, pass it on!!!!!!!!!

funny-dog-bow-mouth









2 comments:

  1. Loved learning a few Squirrely facts about you. I was very surprised to hear about your need for all the clothes to hang in the same direction, never would have thought that would matter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I know! I am usually very laid back. I HATE ruts and schedules but those dang clothes had better all be facing the same direction! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)