May 26, 2012

Hancock's Sale

Ooooh, my!!! I just got back from the Hancock's sale and boy did I stock up! ;)) A lot of fabrics are 50% and they had a GREAT clearance section. They also have their Butterick's and McCall's patterns on sale for 99 cents! That includes the Butterick's Vintage!!!

Here are the 4 vintage and one vintage look (*I* think) patterns that I got!

B4790

Butterick's B4790



Butterick's 5708



Butterick's B5603



Butterick's 5748



McCall's 4769

It's OK. You can be jealous. ;)

I stocked up on gingham! Pink, green, yellow!!!! OHHHH, how I LOVE gingham. I think it's due to the cute Gingham Girls paperdolls I had when I was little.



Oh, I got some great Madras, too! I even picked up some Spiderman and Green Lantern for c2. BOTH were on sale!

I am all set for sewing for quite awhile. Of course that doesn't mean I won't hit any more sales if they come up... It is an addiction after all. ;))

I need to find something bigger to store my fabric in.... The milk crate overfloweth.....

On another note.....

I think I mention in my About Me section that we raise rabbits. These are NOT to eat. LOL Apparently that is a big thing in rural Virginia. Nope, we raise them as PETS!! I mean really!! Who could eat something so soft and fluffy???



Well, we had some of our little ones escape. We managed to catch a few but there are still one or two that we can't get. That number has now been reduced. While the Hubby and kids were all outside they caught a glimpse of Wild Kingdom! Some sort of bird (Hubby says looks like an eagle without the white head) swooped down and snatched up a little black bunny!!! Right in the front yard!!! OMGosh!!! CRAZY!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)