May 3, 2013

Our House (in the Middle of Our Street)

(See YouTube video of "Our House" by Madness)









No, that's not our house....



THIS is our house!!



our house 004















our house 019





The living room!













our house 018







The dining room!







our house 015





My sewing room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







our house 007 our house 009









The downstairs bathroom!



This house has 1 bed and 1 bath downstairs! Then there are 2 beds and 2 baths upstairs! Usually we would want a 4 bedroom house BUT the bedrooms here are very nicely sized so 3 bedrooms are plenty! That also leaves me with a sewing studio/library! LOL



We just got word that the movers should be here TOMORROW!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! I can't wait to get moved in!!



Now, there is definitely some painting that needs to be done but that will have to be done after we have moved in! YILES!!!!





19 comments:

  1. That is one awesome house! Hope you don't move again for a long, long time. enjoy that bathtub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!!! :D
    I am hoping that this is the last stop for quite some time!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tub!!! This house is so cute! I love all the "old" details and the porch! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!!!!!
    I am loving it!!! I can't wait to get it all put together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice - love the floors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! So glad the movers will be there THIS week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That house has so much charm. Love it. Hope you're very happy there for a very long time. So glad you somehow got the movers to come when you needed them instead of having to wait a week. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best news I have heard today...Yea... so proud you have a house again.. It is beautiful. I like it much better than the other one.. All the beautiful shrubs.. so pretty..
    Know you can't wait to get settled in . Sending prayers and best wishes for a happy home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! And we even got another glimpse of Deanna in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praises! The house is beautiful. So thankful you are getting settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you!!!! :)
    I think The Hubby's boss called and gave them a hard time.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you SO much, Judy!!!!

    Lots of work ahead of me but it will be FUN work! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL!! Yep! I sneaked one in on her! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, Stacy! The house is beautiful. I love all of the special little details in it, but that front porch is to die for!! I'm so happy for you. Woo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Michele!!!!
    We are finally unpacking the millions of boxes.... LOL

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)