July 7, 2012

McCall's 6467 and Lobsters

Here's the latest picture of the McCall's 6467!







I just need to add the sleeves and figure out how to finish it off. I am all out of the lace hem tape so I am thinking about using some white bias tape instead. I think I have enough of it.

I have actually sewn a stitch today. All that was was done last night.



HERE is what I have been doing today! ;)















2 applications each of 50 SPF and we are ALL still as red as lobsters. SIGH... I knew I should have gotten the 100 SPF!! :/

We went out last night and bought the pool!! Then we called the water guy this morning to come out and deliver the water!! And then we spent 5 hours in the pool. LOL I am SOOOO tired and SOOOOOO red!!! LOL I think I could go to sleep now and not wake up for a week!!

Anything exciting going on in your world?? Any cool new sewing projects??



2 comments:

  1. I think your blouse , will be pretty ,when you finish it.. Love the pink color.. Sorry about the sun burn..eeeeeh it hurts..
    Proud you and the kiddos are enjoying the pool..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much, Judy!!!
    I wanted to work on it today but I haven't yet. Too sore from the sunburn! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)