July 26, 2012

Stringtown Home Is So Cool!!!

If you've been following my blog this week then you know that I had the wonderful luck to do a guest post on Stringtown Home for Heather's Christmas in July! As if that wasn't amazing enough I won a prize!! I won 100 free prints from Shutterfly!! WOOOOO HOOOO!!! Everyone pop over to Stringtown Home and show Heather some love!!



Y'know, until I started a blog I never won ANYTHING! LOL In the 2 months that I have been blogging I have won 3 contests!! Isn't that crazy???



Oh, and my post is up on Stringtown Home today!! YIPPEEE!!! Thank you, Heather! You ROCK!!!



And because no blog post would be complete without pictures I have a couple of cat pics for you. LOL ;)























In other news, I THINK I fixed my sewing machine. I was able to fix the hems on the first pair of shorts for the  Hopeful Threads  sew along for Children In Families in Cambodia. I am hoping to get a couple more pairs done today. Not sure, though... I'm not quite feeling well. :/





No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)