July 18, 2012

Upcoming Projects

I have a few projects that I am very excited about!! :) One of them will be a tutorial for book covers that will be part of a Christmas in July blog hop that will be hosted by Stringtown Home that will start next week!! :) YAY!!! I can't wait!

Another project that I am excited about is another purse! I had an idea hit me last night like a bolt of lightning and had to immediately sketch it out before I lost it. LOL A friend has asked me to make a purse for her so the first one I do will be a trial run. ;)

Then I will be making another gift... But it's a little hush, hush right now. ;) Don't worry, though. As soon as it gets to the recipient I will post a tutorial. ;)

FINALLY after all of that I will be starting on McCall's M6362. It came in the mail a couple of days ago!! WOO HOOO!!! :)

M6362

I will be making view A. Right now I am thinking about going with madras... What do you think??

Don't forget about my giveaway!! You have until Friday Noon Eastern to follow and leave a comment! :)





2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to the book cover tutorial! You sure are getting a jump on Christmas. They would make wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU, Cathy!!!!! :)
    Well, these aren't Christmas gifts but at least I am getting faster making them. LOL That way I can turn out a few as gifts. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)