THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to Joni from WTF Am I Thinking!! YOU ROCK, Joni!!!! :)
Here are the RULES!!!
1. Include this award log either in your acceptance post or somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Pass the award onto 10-12 deserving bloggers.
4. Add a link on your post to all of the talented winners and comment on their page to let them know they've been deemed amazing.
5. Thank the brilliant soul that recognized your talent and bestowed this wonderful award on you...and of course link back to them as well.
Q&A time( Yikes)
1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
OOH... Starting with the tough one... Well, actually not so tough. I would love to get rid of the FMS.... And be able to go back to my old self.
2. What is your theme song?
An easy one!! Country Roads by John Denver!
3. One part of your life ( memory, action, ect.) that you wish you could surgically remove?
September 10, 1994. The day my Mom passed away.
4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?
Oh, another toughy.... I LOVE history! It's hard for me to pick a favorite era!! Hmmm... If I have to pick I would say the 50s.
5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
Barbie!!! Definitely Barbie. I had TONS of Barbies and the Dream House, camper, airplane, Corvette.... On and on and on....
6. What is your favorite house cleaning chore?
What kind of question is this???? LOL NONE OF THEM!!! BLECK!!
7. Do you twitter?
Nope, but I have been thinking about it. Am I missing much NOT being on Twitter?? Someone fill me in!
8. Any goals?
Oh, yeah, gobs of them!! I want to get all 5 kids graduated from homeschool... I want to improve in my sewing..... I want to be the best person I can be.... Be who God wants me to be...
9. Do you drink Margarita's all the time?
Nope. I don't actually drink. LOL My drink of choice is Cherry Diet Dr. Pepper. ;) I am such a nerd. LOL
10. What is the ugliest car you have ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
EASY!! LOL The old Volare we had when the oldest 3 kids were very little. Here's a pic....
OMGOSH! That car was U-G-L-Y!!!!
AWWW!!! Loook at my babies!!! From left to right we have j1, j2 and d. This was 1997!!! J1 was 3, j2 was 1 and d was about 3 months. LOL And I was skinny... Ah, those were the days. ;)
Now to pass this wonderful award on to very deserving bloggers!!!!!
1 - Sew Blessed Maw - You are a WONDERFUL person and friend, Judy!! And a great seamstress!
2- Patti's Reading Corner - I <3 you, Patti!!! Miss you in the Brats! ;)
3- Minding Spot - Wendy, you ROCK!!!
4- Pillows A-La-Mode - Such a sweet person and always there to give encouragement, not to mention a talented seamstress!
5-Sewspicious Minds - Always an inspiration and wonderfully sweet!! LOVE her creations!
6- Oso Victoria Love Fashion Love Vintage - Vintage heaven and inspiration!!!
7- Va-Voom Vintage - I LOVE hanging out there and drooling over all the vintage goodness!
8- Dresses and Me - Another place to hang out and get great inspiration!! Love it!
9- Drama Queen Seams - Definitely full of awesome inspiration!!
10- The Healthy Mom - Helps me get through the days of being a sahm! ;)
So there they are!!! Please, check them out! You won't be disappointed!!