July 6, 2012

My Pattern Wish List

I haven't done a bit of sewing yet today. I'm still having bobbin issues... But I have also spent the day running errands and playing in the water with my little ones. We are thinking about getting a pool but living way out in the boonies with a well we will have to pay someone to fill the pool up. The Hubby is supposed to get a phone number to one of those places tomorrow so we can check on the prices. Fingers crossed!! I REALLLLLLY want a pool!! LOL

So, anyway, I thought I would show y'all some patterns that are on my wish list. If you are like me you can't look at enough patterns!! LOL Or fabric, either! ;)


Vogue 1111 DKNY Babydoll Top and Crop Pants Pattern Size 6-12



Vogue 1111



Vogue Patterns 8402





Vogue 8402








McCall's 5672


1940s Style Sailor Girl Pin Up Playsuit Pattern- Bust 32- Wearing History




The 1940's Sailor Girl Playsuit from Wearing History Patterns

I want that one SOOOOOOOOOOO much!! It will be mine!!! One day!! ;)



Have you all seen the Sew Weekly Make This Look???


I'll just give you a little taste. ;)











Click on the link to check out more Make This Look!! And then sigh and drool over them like I do.


OHHHH!!! Those SHOES!!! And the hats!!! AND the bags!!!!!


SIGH......


Ok, now I need to mop up the drool off my keyboard! ;)


You can always check out my Pinterest for more patterns!! I have GOBS of vintage patterns Pinned on there!


Now, off to try to figure out why my bobbin is acting stupid... Maybe my sewing machine is possessed, again!






6 comments:

  1. Try googling your bobbin issue - I know my Mom had a similar issue many many many many.... many years ago and it was something to do with a tension setting have been *ahem* altered.

    (No fabric so no cats huh?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!!!
    I looked it up and it did say something about the tension. I may just have to keep fiddling with it. :/
    I oiled it, changed the needle (again) and changed the bobbin (again) and it's working a bit better now.
    Yep, no cats. They been fairly well behaved lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stacey, I just thought of something else my machine did one time.[shame on me, and I should be ashamed to tell this,lol]..My bobbin thread kept messing up, and I couldnt figure it out?? FInally ,ONe day I was trying to work on it, [and I know nothing about working on sewing machine,]anyway, I took the bobbin and the bobbin case out completely.. The bottom of the bobbin case was full of dust/threads,etc.. It was making the bobbin case not fit correctly in there. I cleaned it out and oiled it. Worked like a dream. Hope this might help. Nothing more frustrating ,than our machines to go hay wire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pattern want list is wonderful.. I love patterns and fabric.. And when I see something made on a blog.. I end up wanting that pattern.ha Happy sewing.. hope you get your pool and also your pattern wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Judy!!! I cleaned it out but I didn't take it out... Maybe I ought to!! Thanks, again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Judy!!
    We got the pool!!! YAY!!! It's a small one, only 12' wide and 3' deep, but with the C's being so little we didn't want one that would be over their heads.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)