June 10, 2013

SHARK ATTACK!! More Sewing to Rebuild







I have finished my 4th set to send to Oklahoma!! YAY!!! 2 girl sets and 2 boy sets, one more each and I will be done. :D

Here are the pieces that go with yesterday's shark toy.



Shark shorts 002







Sharks 004









Sharky Stuffed Toy 14





I was going to stay away from making the sets matchy-matchy but I just had to with this fabric theme! LOL And the fabric is so soft. I think it's interlock knit.

I have been having so much fun SEWING!!!

Colin says to me today, "Mommy you never sew for ME anymore." Well, it looks like I will have to follow Kristy's lead from Hopeful Threads. This month's theme is Summer Sewing for the Family!! I need to get some projects together for my Cs. ;)



OH! Cailey wanted me to show you her nature finds! LOL

Cailey's Nature Finds



The Hubby is identifying them for her as I type. LOL Not too bad for living in the city with a TINY yard.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)