June 5, 2013

Sew Busy Sewing




SHEW!!! I took a break from sewing yesterday. It was just one of those days. Fibro.

Here is what I have so far on the next set for Sewing to Rebuild.


Sewing to Rebuild 3005




Sewing to Rebuild 3007


For the little rabbit, I used a template from Crafty Cupboard.   It was very easy to make. I think I might need to make a bunch in spring prints for Easter decorations!! LOL
The only thing this set needs now is an outfit. I am thinking about making the Sunshine Days outfit in pink.  I hope to get started on it today after I get all my errands done.

Look what we say the other day!!

Rainbow 001

I wish the photo would show how bright and beautiful this was!! It was just behind our neighbor's house across the street.


Hope you are having fun sewing!!! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)