June 17, 2013

Top 10 Homeschool Posts

000000 AAAA TOP 10







Since we are now done for the year I thought I would post my top ten viewed homeschooling posts! As I plan for next year I will be adding more. That should be coming up sooner than I want to think about! LOL

My homeschool posts don't have nearly as many views as my tutorials. That's OK. I don't mind... MUCH! LOL At least I will always know where all the info is located. Much easier for me to find if when we revisit certain topics. ;)

Speaking of view numbers, I'm not sure why but my views have done down DRASTICALLY!! I used to get 10 times the views I get these days. I guess the 2 moves took a toll. :/ I need to pick up on my tutorials, I think might be the biggest difference. LOL But no matter. Even if I only got 1 view a day, I would still blog. ;)







Number 10 - Electricity Study Theme - February 7, 2013 - 182 Views











Number 9 - Coral Reef Unit Study - January 16, 2013 - 192 Views











Number 8 - Marco Polo Unit Study - February 13, 2013 - 201 Views 











Number 7 - Russia, Foxes and Matter Units - January 7, 2013 - 206 Views

Russian Fairy Tales









Number 6 - Rocks and Minerals Unit Study - February 16, 2013 - 223 Views













Number 5 - Weather Unit Study - February 28, 2013 - 226 Views











Number 4 - Owls Animal Study - February 12, 2013 - 251 Views











Number 3 - Ireland and St Patrick's Day Unit Study - February 24, 2013 - 264 Views











Number 2 - Aztecs, Incas and Mayans Unit Study -  January 21, 2013 - 575 Views

Vector warrior in style of the Maya on white Stock Photo - 11176943









NUMBER 1 - Plant Unit Study - March 11, 2013 - 1,030 Views











4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for reposting these. the kids have been out of school for a couple weeks now and it is time to undo the brain drain. These will surely help. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a really cool curriculum for your kids this year!! I'm partial to the owls/animal study....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! :)
    I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Marcia!!
    The animal studies are the kids' favorites. I am a history and science lover myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)