August 21, 2012

Three Little Skirts for Three Little Girls







I finished up the matching skirts for C1 and her 2 BFFs! YAY!!!! Next on my sewing agenda will be a book cover for D's favorite book (on archaeology), girly bags for Bags of Hope and Love and then I will FINALLY be getting to a dress for me. LOL

Still waiting to cut the fabric on this



McCall's M6553  Which just so happens to be on sale again... This time for $1.88!!! OMGosh!! What are you waiting for??? Go grab it!! ;)

I am planning on coloring blocking with 2 different shades of blue. I can't wait! SQUEEE!!!



I have been doing tons of sketching lately. The ideas are coming left and right! YAY!!! I need to get started on some fall things. Summer will be ending soon. It's already been MUCH cooler here, although I don't expect that to last. LOL

So, what have you been up to lately????







Little sleepy heads. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)