December 31, 2014

Top 10 of 2014



2014

In 2014 we moved, again. 
I moved the blog.
I lost my Dad.
I ended up in the hospital and had emergency surgery.

What a year. So glad to see the end of it. 


It wasn't a bad year for the blog. Just sort of OK. I didn't really hit any milestones but that's alright. I think moving the blog caused a bit of a slump. Maybe next year will be the time to hit some more milestones! Fingers crossed!!!!

Here are the top 10 posts from 2014!


10



The ONLY homeschool post to make it to the top 10! Our Week in Review - Worms and Pirates

My homeschool posts never get a ton of views, but that's OK. I do them for myself just as much as I do them for others. I want to be able to look back and see all the different things we've done. AND I can set up resources way ahead of time. That's a HUGE plus!!! 


9










For being so late in the year, this one has done extremely well! The Elf Hats & Shoes were so much fun to make!! Cailey and Colin have loved wearing them around the house. 
I have loved doing the Blog with Friends posts. There are so many amazing, talented women involved!!


8




















Colin is actually wearing the Chevron Knit PJs right now. LOL The boy would live in PJs if I let him (and most days I do). 
I made those for the first day of this homeschool year. We call it NOT back to school. ;) 


7


This post was one where I teamed up with Karen from Baking in a Tornado. Those were fun! We should do some more of them!!!! 
It was also my first attempt at a Mug Rug
That reminds me, I need to make some for January! I'll be putting all my Christmas things up tomorrow!


6


I am still in love with my Burlap Valances. Only now I have the sides scrunched up, too. I need to take a picture of them that way. They look even better! 


5


OH! Another post from Blog with Friends!!! 
Cailey is still in love with her Anna Cape. I've made a muff to match but I'm not sure I like it. LOL I think I'll try another one, but either way, I'll be posting the tutorial soon! ;)


4


AW! Cailey's Little Birdie Nightgown! Another NOT back to school special! ;) 


3


OH! A tutorial from before the last move!!! LOL 
I really hope the Stars and Stripes Shorts still fit Colin next year. He really liked them and that boy is SO HARD to please!!! LOL 


2

I have to say, this one surprises me. I can't believe that The New Romper Tutorial hit #2. LOL This was also from before the last move. 
I still love that fabric. 


1


This didn't surprise me at all. The DIY Taggie Blankets were so much fun to make. The perfect quick and easy gift. 
That reminds me, I should be making another one of those.


I hope you all have a wonderful NEW YEAR!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Blogging - to me - isn't all about hitting milestones and generating views but making awesome and lasting connections which you are doing a great job at!
    Here's to a happy and healthy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!
      You are absolutely correct!!!! That is exactly what blogging is about.
      HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, too!!

      Delete
  2. You had a lot of great ideas this year!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)