January 9, 2014

Look What I've Been Reading

000000_owl cute vintage image graphicsfairy004c2



Clip art courtesy of  The Graphics Fairy





It has been quite a few months since I've posted my reading list! This list stretched back into November.I have some GOOD ones for you!!

OH!! CRUD!! I've forgotten to add the first 2 books of this year to my Alphabet challenge! Good grief! I need to remember to do that! LOL

Just like music and movies, I have very eclectic taste in books. I'll read just about anything, just not tooooo much non-fiction. It can be so dry. BLECK!!!!







I sure do love me some JD Robb!!! The In Death series is one of my all time favorites!!! I am all the way to #8 now!! YAY!! And each one has been just as good as the last. LOVE THEM!!!!





This is another crime series that I really like. I heard that it's nothing like the TV show but that's OK by me. I always prefer the books anyway! ;)





This is one of my favorite cozy series. Let's face it, Oscar the pig/gargoyle just makes the books! LOL





This was a new author for me and I was pleasantly surprised. I LOOOOOOOVED this book!!!! At first you think you know, then you're not too sure, then you think maybe you know again.... I love a book that keeps you guessing!





This book was AWESOME and quite perfect for this time of year. It's great if you've ever lived in both the north AND the south but still very good and funny even if you've lived in the same place all of your life.

I have the sequel around here somewhere but I'm afraid to read it. LOL I liked the first one so much that I'm afraid the second might disappoint.





OMG!!!! Probably my 2nd favorite book of 2013. And my 3rd all time favorite series.

Stephanie is back to her car demolishing, crazy hijinks and I LOVED every second of it.  Plus, there's Kevin the Giraffe! ;)





I read this one in less than 24 hours. It was a very fast, very entertaining YA book. Not the greatest book that I have ever read but a good one nonetheless.



Now for the one I didn't like so much......



I realllllly wanted to like this one more. I very much enjoyed the first one. SIGH.... The second one just didn't live up to it. Now I'm afraid to try the 3rd!

It was just sooooo boring. Maybe I was in the wrong mood, I don't know.... I just couldn't wait to put it down and be DONE!!!



The Book I Just Started





Yes, that is the same Julian Fellowes of Downton Abbey fame. I'm only 9 pages in, though... I've just been too tired to read much lately. Or maybe it's also because I have been binge watching Homeland! I am now I HUGE fan of the show and have started the 3rd season. So far I am a little disappointed! Get on with it already!!!! LOL



Anyway, I challenged myself to read 100 books this year. So far I've only read 2. Not too bad! ;)



HAVE FUN READING!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)