June 16, 2012

C2's Shorts, Goats and Rabbits

I am working on a tutorial for the gingham capris and knit peasant blouse. I am hoping to get that up tomorrow! :) But until then I thought I would post a couple of pics of c2 actually wearing his pillowcase shorts. Then I decided to take some pics of Butch and Sundance and thought you might like to seem them, too. THEN I while I was taking pics I thought I might as well take a couple of our baby bunnies! SQUEEEE!!! They are so cute.

So here you go!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Here's a little sneak peek of tomorrow's tutorial.

Image

Image





4 comments:

  1. The shorts turned out so cute! I never thought of making shorts out of a pillowcase! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I had never thought about it either until I saw that pillowcase. LOL It had a ruffle on the bottom so I just cut it off and put it in my ever growing scrap bag. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunnies are so cute... and so is your sweet son.. Love the shorts.. Who would ever have thought ,,they use to be a pillowcase.lol
    Happy sewing.. Looking forward to seeing what is next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! And THANK YOU!! LOL
    Happy sewing to you, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)