June 27, 2012

I Won a Blog Award!

YAY!!! Thank you to Joni Holt over at WTF Am I Thinking for giving me the award!



Now, there are RULES for this award and they are:

#1: Choose 5 up and coming blogs to pass the Liebster Blog award to. Each blog must have less than 200 followers.


#2: Show your thanks and appreciation to the blogger that gave you the award by linking back to them


#3. Share 5 random facts about yourself


#4: Post the award to your blog

Soooo here are the bloggers that I am passing this award on to:

1 - Dresses and Me

2 - Farmer's Daughter-in-Law

3 - Red Writing Hood

4 - Modern Yet Old-Fashioned

5 - Folk Haven



5 Random Facts About Me

Oohh..... This is a tough one.....

1 - I came close to being born in Spain. My dad was in the Air Force and was stationed there until about a month before I was born.

2 - I have 6 piercings. 5 in my ears and one in my nose. I had my eyebrow pierced years ago but I took it out. I REALLLLY wish I had left it in..

3 - I once dyed my hair a shade of red that can only be described as Ronald McDonald Red. NOT a good look for me and NOT what I was going for. LOL

4 - I have read the Harry Potter books more times than I can remember.

5 - We have owned a slew of strange and weird animals including sugar gliders, Argentinian frogs, Brazilian Possums, bearded dragons, pot-bellied pigs and MANY more. LOL



Other weird and random facts can be found in my About Me. ;)



Off to VBS!!!! I will have to wait to alert the other blogs until I get home!




10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog award, super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I love you Girlie! We have sugar gliders too. I want a fox, and would love to have a possum ( but Hubby thinks they are nasty) :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Stacy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU!!! <3!!
    OH!!! YAY for the sugar gliders!! They are sooo cute!!! I miss ours.
    I would LOVE a fox!!!
    Right now we just have the rabbit, goats and cats. LOL Pretty tame for us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and thanks for passing the award on to me as well! That is so interesting about all of your animals! How does one even obtain a Brazilian possum? Is it hard to find vets who can care for animals that exotic?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are VERY welcome and you definitely deserve it!! I love your blog! :)
    We bought it at a pet shop in Nashville years ago. It wasn't too hard to find a vet there. There were quite a few that specialized in exotic pets. Thank goodness! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)