June 26, 2012

I Made a Button!!!!

Nope, not a sewing button.... A BLOG button!!! YAY!! Look at me looking all like a real blogger! LOL

Do you see it over there on the side??? Right below Archives and right above the RSS buttons?? What do you think???

I made it with the help of this site "Grab My Button" Code Generator and it was VERY easy!!!

If you are new to blogging and need a button that is definitely the place to generate it. Or if you are thinking about blogging, save this! You will want our own button, trust me.... LOL You will need a picture on your site that you want to use as your button. I had one that I made a couple of weeks ago and just went in and added it to my first post. Then I clicked on the picture after it the edit was saved to get the URL. Easy peasy!

Let me know if you try it!!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks I am going to try to make one too...I will link it back to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! Thanks! I am now following you back!
    It was VERY easy to do. Let me know if you have any trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)