June 19, 2012

Hancock's Finds

Image

Well, the sale wasn't as good as the lady led me to believe it would be but I still got 10 yards of fabric for less than $20. Not too bad at all! ;) I picked up the fabrics above. Nothing that I'm SUPER excited about but I think I know what I'm going to do with each. ;)

I started sewing the bodice of the Retro Butterick '53 today. I think the solid front upper bodice is going to work. SHEW!!!!!! LOL

And I know that SOME of you love to see what my rotten cats are up to.....

Image

Image

Image

This is what they were doing when I was trying to cut out the pattern pieces for the Retro Butterick '53. SIGH........

They need a hobby. Oh, wait, they have one! Driving me crazy!!! LOL ;)





9 comments:

  1. Oh, that fabulous crinkly paper sound! Irrisistable to those kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! Stop showing me fabric deals! I'm weak, I tell you! Weak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's caaaaaalling to you!!! It's saying, "LAAAAAMBIE, come BUUUUUYYYYY us!!"
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, can't wait to see the finished results. Looks like maybe something for the kids in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!!
    Oh, definitely!! I know exactly what I am going to make c1 next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. But of course!!! ROFLOL!!!

    And I will be doing the same to you as you get closer to your trip..... LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great finds... I love Hancocks..My Hancock Fabric store is about an hour away.. Thank God, I can't go that often.lol
    I did go to Wal Mart today and got several cotton prints on sale for $1-$2 yd.. Will make the grandaughters sun dresses out of it.
    I love fabric.. Can't resist the sales.ha Happy sewing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! Great deal!! My Walmart only sells the Creative Cuts 2 yard packs. :(
    Have fun sewing the sun dresses!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)