June 24, 2012

Upcoming Projects

This is going to be a VERY busy week for me. Vacation Bible School starts tomorrow and I will be teaching the 4 and 5 year olds! I'm a little nervous and VERY excited!!!! I spent part of the afternoon fixing up my room. :) I'll take some pictures tomorrow once I have it all finished.

This week I will be working on.....

B5209

Retro Butterick '47 B 5209 - I LOVE that hat!!!!

I'll be using this fabric!



And at some point I want to make d a purse out of this....



I'll also be attempting a purse for myself out of this......


That is the fabric I won from Handmade by Hilani. I think it will go nicely with a navy blue. :)

It will probably be a slow week sewing wise but I will at least post some great patterns and fabric pictures to keep you entertained. And when I DO make the purses I will be sure to include tutorials. ;)

I hope you all are enjoying the tutorials. I would LOVE to know if anyone has tried one out.

Don't forget to check out my Pinterest boards. TONS of great stuff there!!!

c1 wore her Fab Mod Dress to church this morning. She loved it. It looked very comfy. I wore this with my petticoat. It was nice and comfy in the heat! :)

Image

So, what are YOU working on????





10 comments:

  1. Love your retro patterns. That dress will be fab. I look forward to seeing the finished dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Butterick is a lot of fun to make- I hope you enjoy it- I love your fabric choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!
    Always good to know beforehand.
    I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous fabric choice - wish I could sew :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much!!
    I didn't know I could until March! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!

    It's never too late to give it a try. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress pattern and the fabric will be so cute with it..
    Hope you have a great VBS this week. I taught the 4-5 yr
    old group one year..Wow....... the largest group of all.. It was
    fun, but I was ready to return to my regular job of crafts.lol
    Such a blessing to do VBS. I love it.
    Enjoy your vbs and look forward to your next posted
    sewing project.
    I just finished a vintage wrap dress [just need to get a photo
    so I can post.eeeeeeeh].. And am now sewing a blouse with a
    sailor collar.. Love to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!!
    I can't wait!! I have a feeling our 4 and 5s will be a large group, too. LOL The ladies all but gave me a standing ovation when I volunteered. LOL But I can't wait. It ought to be LOADS of fun!!
    OH!! I can't wait to see your dress!! AND your sailor blouse!! I <3 those!!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)